LOVE

Baby said this: I am not married to you but i feel my heart is already married.

And coming from shannon that is a hell of a great deal! Considering he does not even say small small stuff like why he loves me.

baby i really love you ... the rest are not meant for the public haha

BUT

i really feel like i am getting married...

so i will annouce the date soon ya...

JOKE OF THE YEAR


wRitteN wiTh tHe ouNce Of fReeDom i hAve leFt
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


heR dReams

to try my hand at being a radio DJ
to be a columnist
to own my own company

tHe fReedom Of spEecH



tHe fRiends

affan Aisyah bejamin centis dallas joel juliana lee ling ling yu mitch QiQi roslin ruby serene sri supia tiffany vivien wawa wee ning windri yee ling

tHe Sites

codes
blogskins
counters
tagboard
music

her new wants

slippers

the beat